The crochet library is accepting submission of links to crochet patterns and tutorials. Interested in publishing your projects on our site for free?
Follow the instructions and submit your pattern today!
– Projects must be original, designed by YOU.
– Must include at least one photo of the finished project.
– At the final stage The Crochet Library will present a short description and a link to the full pattern on your website.
Submissions are accepted via email. Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Full Name.
- Name of your Crochet Pattern.
- Project description: Please write 50-100 words describing your project to our readers with full details. If possible please include: measurements, gauges, yarn weights, and needle sizes
more options: materials, time to crochet, how to use the finished creation, or any other tips you wish.
- Please specify project level: Beginner, Easy, Intermediate, or Experienced.
- Provide a link to your pattern.
- Please send at least one image of the finished project
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on quality, and the site’s needs. If or when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
Why Submit a Pattern to Thecrochetlibrary.com?
In addition to our own original patterns, the crochet library is dedicated to collect the best free crochet patterns from all over the web. We are offering you to take part in this great project and enhance the exposure of your work. Thecrochetlibrary.com receives thousands of visitors each day and giving you the option to draw more traffic to your site.